Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sweet Baby Jane

It is crazy to think that, as of this week, Jane is three months old! I had to do the math on that one several times before I could believe it myself. Time flies when you are having fun (and not getting much sleep). It also doesn't help that most of December is a blur to me. Good thing I have pictures!
Chillin' with her Uncle Joe.

Examining her newly discovered right hand.
Enjoying her newly discovered right thumb. Oh yum!
Sorry for the fuzzy picture. I just had to capture this moment when we found Jane sleeping like Charlie used to. Almost always she prefers to be swaddled.
Speaking of Charlie, he is becoming a fantastic big brother. His favorite part about being a big brother is definitely anything to do with cars and trucks (which is one of his favorite things in general). He loves "helping" to give Jane a bath, as you can tell. Today he told me he wanted to share his cars with Jane, which is Charlie's way of saying that he loves her.

We all do.




2 comments:

Deb said...

What a cutie! I can definitely see some similarities to Charlie. He seems like such a sweet big brother! (I always wanted a big brother when I was growing up!)

Spring said...

Jane is just absolutely beautiful!!! Such a sweetie pie!! Charlie is going to be the best big brother! And I love the picture of Joe sleeping next to her, so cute!