Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

A belated birthday


I am so blessed in my father-in-law.

Joe is one of the nicest guys I know. He is always thinking of others. He is a caring son, husband, father, and grandpa.

Consulting the bird book at Betsy Lake in the Uintas, 2009.

He is also an impressive birder. I love sharing birding adventures with him and hearing about his latest sightings. He has passed this love onto his grandchildren too.

Our wedding. Photo by Hardie Photography.

His grand-kids love him and have so much fun with him.


I love his sense of humor.


I love the way he looks for the good in life, enjoys the little things, and loves people. Thanks for being the best father-in-law I could have imagined.

Happy (belated) birthday!

P.S. Keep smiling!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I LOVE that picture of all the boys in the wagon! Hilarious!