Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Love This Man

Here's to Keith:
Middle Teton, 2010

The man who makes me wonder if life could really ever get any better than this. (Doubtful).

Making my garden boxes, 2009

The handy man. I once saw him fix a car with a pocket knife. True story.

Mt. Rainier, 2010

The man who dreams big and goes for it.



The man who is great in the kitchen. :)

Washington, 2009

The man that makes me laugh EVERY DAY. Even on the bad days.

Alcatraz Canyon, 2009

The man that is up for any adventure.


The man that is a wiz with puzzles and organizing in general

Farnsworth Canyon, 2008

The man that can carry heavier packs than me. Nice.

The wonderful man who married me.

Awesome.

Happy Birthday Keith!!!

5 comments:

Keith said...

Katie, You make me smile! Thank you. I love you too, so much.

Marti Temus said...

Oh sweet, those words are music to a grateful mother's heart!!!

Deb said...

Hooray! Happy Birthday, Keith!

Karen said...

Katie...you are an awesome wife. Keith, happy birthday. I believe everything Katie said about you!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Keith! So glad you're part of the family!